Welcome expats! Buying a house in the Netherlands? Let us help you!
Buying a house in Alkmaar, work at Estec, work at EMA, work in Amsterdam, children at the European school Bergen?
Buying a house in The Netherlands can be a difficult, time consuming and emotional process. Our experienced team will guide you through each step and provide you with our experience, knowledge and research to help you find the right property, negotiate the best price and terms for your new home and to minimize the amount of stress for you.
We are able to show you properties listed through any real estate agency, so we act as a convenient single point of contact in your search for a home. High service is important when you want to buy a house. Our real estate agents focus on satisfied clients rather than a quick deal and we always keep your best interests in mind.
Van de Ridder real estate agency
Since 1973 our real estate agents already have assisted many national and international buyers with the purchase of their home. We know the housing market in the Alkmaar area like no other. We are a certified NVM Real Estate Agent. As a member of the NVM, we meet the strict standards set by this branch organisation. In this way we guarantee up-to-date knowledge and quality of our services. With our full-service package we are able to provide expert guidance for you. Our estate agent will guide you through the buying process, providing advice on property values, and legal requirements.
The Alkmaar area
Alkmaar is a city in the Province of North Holland, about 10 km inland from the coast, and 40 km north-west of Amsterdam. The city’s population is about 100.000. Alkmaar is also the regional center for the northern part of the Province, serving about 600.000 people, and is part of the northern part of the Randstad urban area. The city center preserves the 17th-century pattern of canals and narrow streets, and has many historic buildings. The nearby beaches and dune reserves are easily accessible from Alkmaar itself. Inland is a historic agricultural landscape, with 17th century polders.
Alkmaar is served by Intercity trains from Amsterdam, 4 trains per hour, journey time 35-40 minutes. These Intercity trains start in Nijmegen or Maastricht, stop at Utrecht and end in Den Helder. At Amsterdam-Sloterdijk station, on the western edge of Amsterdam, they connect with trains to Schiphol Airport, Leiden, The Hague, Rotterdam, Dordrecht and Breda. Alkmaar is also on a train route from Haarlem via Alkmaar, to Hoorn, every 30 minutes. Alkmaar is situated only about 5 kilometers from the European School in Bergen.
We are motivated and passionate to help you find your dream home.
If you are looking for the highest service and you want to minimize the amount of stress,
contact us for an initial meeting.
You can fill in the form on this page or contact us by phone,0031725113504. You are also welcome to drop by at one of our offices.
You can already take a look at our own range here. https://riddermakelaars.nl/aanbod/1:
Curious about the positive experiences of other buyers?
Read all reviews
The successfull purchase process in 5 steps
- Initial meeting with us at our office, in which we explain our working methods
- You register with us and we make a search profile
- Entering the search profile in the NVM database
- We inform you on the most accurate listings, fitting your wishes/needs
- Make appointments and coordinate viewings with the selling agents
- We accompany you to view the houses that you have an interest in
- We offer you profound advice on the realistic market value
- We check all the documents and examine the legal and architectural aspects
- Found the perfect house: we take care of the negotiations to arrange for you the best deal possible
- Check and explain to you the buying contract
- Assist you in your choice for a notary, mortgage advisor and other relevant professionals
- Explanation and review of the deed of delivery
- Support you at the final check of the house
- Total guidance up to and including the notarial transfer and handing over the keys